ICTUR undertakes research at its own initiative in furtherance of its aims and also accepts commissions from trade union, academic, and legal partners. Some examples of the organisation's recent activities are outlined below.
Joint Committee on Human Rights - submissions to business and human rights enquiry
- Written submission to Committee
- Oral evidence to Committee
- Supplemtary evidence to Committee
Trade and Labour Standards joint publication with Greenpeace
- Investor protection in CETA: Gold standard or missed opportunity?
Trial observations - attending criminal and civil proceedings to defend trade union rights
- Link to trial reports and observations
World map updated
- 2017 edition of the map
Trade Unions of the World updated, revised and expanded
- order copies online
Commissioned work: regional trade union rights analysis for Public Services International